Thursday 1 April 2010

april FOOL

i am hungOVER. because i basically thought my long easter weekend started last night. in the boozer.

shucks.

in my defence, i was watching the incredible arsenal game in a pub in finsbury park with a boozy bunch of gooners. i'm a girl so don't worry, i'm not going to harp on with football chat cos quite frankly, i don't know enough about it to do so. although i'm pretty sure i could give jamie redknapp a run for his money in the commentating stakes because he is utter TURD. but anyhoo, i think it was quite obvious to see that we did get ridiculously dicked on in the first half, embarrassingly so but we jumped straight back on the comeback trail with a little help from theo:

"theooooo, theooooo, theooooo"

and a cracking pen from fab fabs. but in all the excitement, jumping up and down, having a three way hug with the boy and our mate ben, my back all of a sudden became drenched in stella as an over hyper lager lout basically dashed a whole pint onto me.

LET'S PLAY SPOT THE DICKHEAD... he's behiiiiiind you!

but i let it go and in true romantic style, the bf gave me his shirt and promised to buy me some chips after the game. SOLD! to the girl with sopping matted hair and beer stained jeans. it's the small things.

so as my hangover proceeds to get worse by the minute, i gladly nominate myself as the april fool for today. was a silly mistake to get wrecked. on a wednesday. a school night. knowing full well i have 4 days and nights of wining and dining to get through somehow. it's ok though, i started the day with a mcdonalds hash brown, a mug of sugar with a couple teaspoons of tea and have already filled my water bottle up 3 times.

"i'm gonna wash that beer right outta my hair"

literally.

have a EGGcellent easter, hope it's spEGGtacular (yes, i am LOLing to myself even if you're not) and eat your body weight in chocolate.

lots of love from me and my mate below; this being the last time you see him cos he is getting munched, annihilated, exterminated.


oopsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment