Thursday 8 April 2010

my new bff. lol. ttyl.

i am currently coffee'd up to the eyeballs and have basically been asleep (just unfortunately have to have my eyes open) since being back at work on tuesday. i am in utter disbelief that i've sadly had to return to the grind, feeling like we deserve more 4 day weekends right?? not gonna happen though is it? dev.

and lets not stop there. i am also seething at having to return to what can only be described....as hell. being forced to listen to bbc radio 2 ALL DAY EVERY DAY, whose playlist include the crooning warblings of katherine jenkins, a fine mixture of terrible old school michael bolton/simply red/m people album tracks and an incredible amount of cheese infested 80's power ballads played on the hour, every hour. and don't get me started on jeremy vines daily 'takeover' at 12. lets take a look at todays glorious line up:

"Jeremy discusses National Insurance, Lionel Shriver, Darren Day and heckling".

that's entertainment right there.

who the hell is lionel shriver and why is darren day up for discussion...ever??

FML.

so whilst the sun beats down on my back, beckoning me to rinse out my full lunch hour and cruise the kentish town chazza shops then moan to all and sundry about how broke i am only 7 days after payday, let me first introduce you all to my new bff.

we're tight. like 2 peas in a pod. like punch and judy. sooty and sweep....

not that i've ever met him like.


AMAZING.

ok so he has got a slightly irritating face and the bit about the video case was a tad OTT but the rest had me saluting him all the way! if he was even a little good looking, he'd be a man after my own raging heart.

we just love to hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment